Sunday, September 18, 2016

A New Chapter


This blog is a hobby I have decided to start. I want to be true about myself and hopefully find new friends on here and grow as a person as I document my experiences and thing I like on this blog, whether that be fashion, or life expierances or whatever. Honestly, who knows what will happen



Well, I suppose I should introduce myself. Hello, my name is Addis Gates, I'm 17 years old and I live in Northern California. Honestly, I don't know what kind of person I am. I like clothing and pictures...I own a camera (it's my favorite thing ever btw) I want to find things that interest me. I'm in my senior year right now and I honestly don't know what my future holds. (like most of my classmates) Despite that, I hope to achieve some growth through this, to stick to it, to enjoy it. You may be wondering why this blog is called Lavender Scented Dreams, and to that I don't have much to say. There isn't any life story or passionate love for Lavender inside me. I just liked the name honestly. It's pretty and it adds a new dimension to something that seemed 2D. We don't really smell in our dreams (Or do we? I don't think I do) I don't know honestly if I do or not but I like the concept of a dream that smells subtly of lavender as everyone's dreams are different as well as their memories. For example, my friends don't like lavender, but I do. A lavenders scented dream is not a great dream for everyone, maybe it won't be for me as well. But I should still try, right? This is a new beginning and I hope it ends well.

Until the next time,
Addis 

No comments:

Post a Comment