Sunday, November 6, 2016

October Favorites 2016

Hello All!
October has flown by! It was full of spooks and laughs, and while I'm sad to see it go, I am welcoming November with open arms. I thought I would share what I have been loving this month! I hope you enjoy it!

Sweater 
This sweater is one of my favorite pieces and I have been wearing it a lot. I got it at LF a month or two ago and I fell in love! I love a loose, roll down turtleneck and this one is absolutely perfect. It's super cute with the black and white tones, and goes with literally everything! It's also cropped which means I can layer it with high waisted jeans and skirts for extra warmth but still a cute look.

NARS Duo Eye shadow - Isolode
This is my go to eye shadow. I am such a sucker for golds, and this eye shadow is the cream of the crop when it comes to shimmery gold eye shadows. Although it is my go to, I used it a lot more this month as October is when it really feels like fall in NorCal. We actually got a lot of rain and chilly weather and the leaves were all falling
.

Pumpkin Spice Latte
Let me explain first, that when I talk about the Pumpkin Latte I am talking about the hot Peet's Pumpkin Latte. I know I am the epitome of a basic girl but let me just say I fell in love with this drink. Last year, I tried Starbucks  PSL and just wasn't that big of a fan, however with this latte, the balance between the pumpkin and coffee is just so perfect and I love it so much.


TT - Twice
Last year, I fell in love with Twice. (My bias is Momo!) They are all so pretty and their most recent comeback was so good. TT is so catchy and the music video is very well-produced. Also the styling is so great. The mini-album is awesome too. My favorite songs are TT, Jelly Jelly, Next Page, and One in a Million. I reccomend this to anyone who's into light bubblegum pop music


Stranger Things
The show that rocked the summer, was really impressive I must say. Netflix really outdid themselves. Honestly, it's so well written and directed that I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was great to watch this during October which is the spooky month, so it was definitely a fun experience!


PPAP
Am I allowed to put this? Like it's a meme but honestly it's one of my favorite things, its so funny and cute and I love dancing to it, and seeing others imitate it. It just makes me happy and it's something I really love so I decided to put it on here.


So those were my favorites, what are yours? Let me know! Also let me know if you like these kinds of posts. :) 
Adios Gatos~

Instagram:@addismeansnew

No comments:

Post a Comment