Thursday, November 3, 2016

October Reads


Hello all! I have been trying to read more recently as I love to do it, but as I have grown older, I have found it harder to find time to read. However, I was able to read some more this month and I figured I would share my favorite reads from last month. Let me know if you like these kinds of posts!

NASTY GALAXY - Sophia Amoruso
Last year I read Girl Boss, and fell absolutely in love with it. Amoruso's down-to-earth tone makes it feel like I'm getting advice from a friend. Nasty Galaxy certainly lived up to that tone, with features on girl bosses, horoscopes, song lyrics, life advice and more.It's pretty image heavy, but the books so diverse  it adds to it in an amazing way.


The Thousandth Floor -Katharine McGee
The Thousandth Floor is such an beautiful book, I love the black and gold theme it has. This book is set in the future and covers the lives of different characters, each with different secrets, but they are linked. The book starts off a little slow, but as you get more into it, it becomes more fast-paced.

Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll
This book is officially one of my favorites, it goes over the story of Ani, who's high school past haunts her in her present day job. She is successful, beautiful and engaged to the perfect man it seems, but as her past haunts her, she is forced to reflect. This book was so easy to follow, I loved it and the development we see the main character go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment