Monday, October 31, 2016

A Halloween Look



I had many looks I wanted to go for this year for Halloween, and I was having quite the dilemma. So for my friends Halloween party I decided to combine two costumes in one this year! I dressed up as Chanel #2 and I gave myself a moon/star child look on my face. I did glitter roots and stuck some stickers on my face. I had so much fun, and I think it's cool to go out of the norm with your costumes. If you have two costumes you really like, and don't have time to wear both of them then try to combine them, although obviously you cannot combine certain thing. (Zombie Britney Spears from Baby One More Time: YES! Harley Quinn and a hot dog: Maybe not...) Overall, don't let your creativity stop just because you don't have enough time to wear both,
Faux Fur Vest - Forever 21
Sweater - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Choker - Brandy Melville
Earmuffs - Free People
Socks - ASOS
Shoes - Forever 21
Adios Gatos~


No comments:

Post a Comment