Friday, October 28, 2016

Adventures in the City Part Deux




I went on another adventure, as you can see above! It was different from the last one. One of my friends go to college in the city, and we got to visit her dorm, while I was with my other friend. (They're both pictured above) We went from Japan town, to Chestnut street, and by the end of the day, almost missed our ferry back. (We did, thankfully but only after some serious sprinting)  It was so fun though and I really enjoyed it! Again, I recommend to go on adventures with friends, get out of your comfort zone, and just laugh.Life is short, live it to the fullest. I don't know why I got to so inspirational that was very cringe, I apologize. Anyways, adventures are fun! Everyone should go on more!
Shirt - Brandy Melville
Dress - Boohoo
Beret - ASOS
Socks - ASOS
Shoes - Boohoo (old)
Adios Gatos~

No comments:

Post a Comment