Saturday, October 8, 2016

Adventures in the City

There is truly something about going into the big city with a friend with no real plan, and just exploring that makes me super happy. Exploring places near you and far away is such a great thing that I recommend everyone does at least once. I did it for the first time with one of my friends, and we explored the city of San Francisco. I go there a lot but its so big, I feel that there is so much I still haven't explored. It was such a nice day, and we were able to do so much. We ended up stumbling across the SF MOMA and went in, because we're under 18 it was free, so we figured we should take advantage of it. After that, we went to Japantown and tried Jajangmyeon for the first time, and fell in love with it. (I recommend it if you're super hungry because it is SOOO filling and SOOO good...I kind of want to learn how to make it...maybe a future blog post?Hm...) Overall, I got to do a lot of new things and play tourist for a day, which I don't usually get to do. Overall, it was a great time and I recommend you all do it one day. ;)
Adios Gatos~
Addis 

Instagram: @addismeansnew


No comments:

Post a Comment