Thursday, January 12, 2017

Edgy Snow Outfit


Beanie - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Gift
Jaclet - Northface
Belt - Brandy Melville
Jeans - Pacsun
Boots - UGG Australia
Hello all! To kick off the new year, I was at Pinecrest, and although I left before the snowstorm came in, I was still able to drive up and find some snow!! I love this look as it's very monochrome except for the sunglasses and beanie. I love little short visits to the snow as I live right by San Francisco and the closest thing we have to snow is frost on a cold (maybe 37 degrees Fahrenheit) day, only in the morning. This look felt super cute but also kept me warm, and that's what really counts in the end, staying warm, right? Do you guys have a favorite winter look? Tell me if you do in the comments!
Hope your dreams are lavender scented~
Addis

Follow me on Instagram - @addismeansnew

No comments:

Post a Comment