Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Elegant Pink Look




So, I recently went to a wedding, and was able to get all dolled up for the first time in awhile, and I loved the look so much, I figured I would share it with you! With wedding season upon us, and more party's coming up I love getting all dressed up in a cute little number. I especially love this dress from Nasty Gal, which I've had for literally over a year, but just  haven't had an occasion to break out. The patterns are gorgeous, and I am in love with it. It fits so nicely, and looks gorgeous! I love these shoes too, but they also tend to fall down a lot and come untied which is annoying, but they are such a steal for this trendy style that is currently on trend. The faux fur vest is amazing too, and perfect for just popping on for a warm light touch to an outfit which I love! If you are looking for inspiration for a classy, elegant, feminine look I think this look is perfect for you! I hope you enjoyed it!
Dress - Nasty Gal 
Heels - Forever 21
Faux Fur Vest - Forever 21
Hope your dreams are Lavender scented ~
Addis
IG:@addismeansnew

No comments:

Post a Comment