Wednesday, February 1, 2017

BlackPink In Your Area




Hello! It has been quite a hot minute since I last posted, and I am so sorry! Life has just been a whirlwind recently, and I haven't been able to post. But enough excuses - I'm back! I love this outfit so much, as I am obsessed with these pieces recently. I love black so much (in case you haven't noticed from all of my black outfits) and I love the different textures that are present here, which diversifies the look, along with the pop of color.  I love how it combines edgy with sleek in this look. This outfit was super fun to put together and I hope you enjoy it too! 
Hat - Free People
Bralette - Fashion Nova
Sheer Glitter Top - Brandy Melville
Jeans - PacSun
Fluffy Jacket - PacSun
Embroidered Heeled Boots - ASOS

Hope your dreams are lavender scented~
Addis
Instagram - @addismeansnew

No comments:

Post a Comment